Fuhhh, the tense of Malaysia vs Singapore match is getting higher and higher. News already spread in Facebook that tickets allocated at stadium for Tuesday have been sold out at 5PM. On the other hand, online tickets have been sold out as well! So, if you haven’t got the ticket, please go to nearest stadium (Bukit Jalil, Shah Alam or Petaling Jaya) immediately on Wednesday to avoid missing the opportunity to see great Harimau Malaya play.
Allow me to complaint…whenever I go to stadium to watch Malaysia play, there always Malaysian fan not wearing up to the expectation. To avoid unnecessary taboo, here I list down the tips of attire and items you should and should not wear or bring to stadium.
What You Should Wear?
- Most recommended: Malaysia national football team jersey
- If you don’t have Malaysia jersey, yellow/blue shirt is acceptable
What you should not wear?
- Football jersey of opponent team
- Red shirt (this is the color of Singapore team jersey)
- Football jersey of other teams that not associated with Malaysia (e.g Germany, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, England etc)
What extra item you should bring?
- Jalur Gemilang (Malaysia national flag)
- Malaysia scarf
- Wristband, headband, cap, hat etc related to Malaysia
Remember, we are going to stadium, not to cinema nor fine dining restaurant.